COVID-19 Letter to Customers
As our nation and our world navigate uncertainty in these unique times, we want you to know we stand with you. We understand the unforeseen challenges you face and are here to help you support your employees, customers, and community.
The fast onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a critical moment in the world, but it is one we will get through together. We know that this is a challenging time for everybody, and we want you to know how we are navigating these moments.
Here are some of the things we have done to help with COVID-19:
- Creation of a COVID-19 task force
- Following CDC guidelines
- Maintaining 6 feet of social distancing at all times
- Mandatory mask policy for our team members
- Strict no visitors policy at all of our locations to cut down on exposure
- Mandatory health questionnaires and temperature checks for all team members with immediate quarantine of any team member requiring COVID-19 testing
- Hand Sanitizer stations set up throughout our facilities
- Zone Sanitization between all shits
- Vehicles equipped with appropriate Personal Protection Equipment
- Mobile Account Management to allow you to pay online
- Limited site visits
No doubt these times are like nothing we have seen before, and we promise we’ll get through this together while keeping your hydration needs a priority.
Our customer service team and corporate staff are available to answer any questions you may have. The health and safety of our team members and the communities in which they live remains our utmost priority. We are always committed to providing you with outstanding support and service, in a manner you can trust.
If you need to get in touch with us, please reach out 601.981.1231 or Customersupport@exellcompanies.com
The Exell Team